You may share my articles:

Na Mo Di Zang Wang Pu Sa (Namo Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva)

Probably you are also a Buddhist who like Buddhist music. If you do and perhaps you are also looking for continuous chanting of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva's Name, I would really recommend you this video. The video below contains only the repetitious chanting of "Namo Dizangwangpusa" (南无地藏王菩萨) in Mandarin. It's said by the uploader to be the Serene version of extended chanting of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva. I do agree about this. The chanting of this video is by female voice. I hope you will like this video.



If you want know what benefits do we have if we follow the teachings of Ksitigarbha Sutra, Chanting His Name, Bowing Homage to Him, you may read my previous post (which in fact can be found in Ksitigarbha Sutra) about the 28 Benefits of Ksitigarbha Sutra.